Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hannah Wertz: In Her Working Apron

Just did this last night. I love painting at night. I don't know what it is about me, but I just love the calm quiet of the late evenings. It is the least stressful time of the day for me. Usually by then I've gotten over any guilt and stress of getting things done for classes, and I can just enjoy doing art. For some reason my sensitivity is more acute, and good things tend to happen.

This beautiful girl is a good art friend of mine. She is a very sweet and kind, and yet a crazy fun girl. She is a beautiful painter. Right now she is doing these large drawings and paintings of trees with organic textures. We hang out in the studio at night time.



She makes people smile. I hope this can potentially do the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment